Sunday 16 June 2013

VRAY - Aircraft Sunset Scene

I am currently working on a sunset scene using the vray render engine. I originally textured my aircraft model using mental ray. However for a moving sequence using the vray sun light light setup can help bring my idea to life. I will create a moving scene which will be rendered out as a png sequence. Then I will take it in to after effects and composite it on to a spherical moving background. Using after effects "corner pin" effect will help create a realistic background movement. 

Eventually I will add some lights to the aircraft and also put clouds in the scene.

Final Result




I found this was good enough and had the effect I was looking for but the clouds did not look quite right. So went back and had another go with a different cloud setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment